We've Got You Covered
About Our Auto Insurance
Serving Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia and Maryland
Whether you live in Wiley Ford, WV, Fort Ashby, WV, Keyser, WV, Ridgeley, WV, Romney, WV, Cumberland, MD or any other part of West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Virginia or Maryland, when most people think about auto insurance, they think about damage to their car. The truth is, auto insurance covers much more than just your car. It’s important to understand what your coverage options are, not just for your car, but for you.
Because Chaney-Buskirk is 100% independent, we can take your current coverages and compare them with a wide range of insurance providers to see who offers you the best deal possible.
The best part? It doesn’t cost you a penny more to use us. We get no override or fee. We are compensated by the insurance carriers directly, and work on your behalf to properly cover your needs and exposures, and make sure that there are no hidden gaps in your policy.
- Collision – This is the part of your policy that covers your car in the event you damage the car itself somehow.
- Comprehensive – This coverage also protects your car, but in the event that something else damages your car, that is not a fixed, or moving object.
- Property Damage – This is the part of your policy that compensates the other person for that damage.
- Bodily Injury – This coverage protects your financial interest in the event you injure another party in an accident.
- Uninsured & Underinsured – This coverage pays you, in the event that you are injured by another party, and that other party was either unidentified, or they weren’t carrying a high enough limit of Bodily Injury Liability to cover your expenses.
- Age – Drivers who are under 25, and over 65, typically don’t get preferred rates.
- Credit – The better your credit, the more favorable your rates will usually be.
- Car – The type of car, engine size, safety features, etc.. are all part of determining the rate.
- Driving History – If you have a spotty driving history, or multiple moving violations or accidents, chances are you won’t get a preferred rate.
- Household – If there are multiple drivers in the house who are under the age of 25, that will impact everyone’s pricing in the household.
If you live in Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia or Maryland and are looking for a car insurance comparison, Chaney-Buskirk makes the process of finding the best company and price easy.